“Doing business in Uber times” has become a metaphor for doing business in a digital world of algorithms, automation, artificial intelligence and non-stop disruption. Organisations everywhere are being forced to operate in a fast-changing, high-speed environment. Business models are being challenged and trusted values questioned. Worse still, operational margins are severely depressed.
Never before has organisation design been so important for businesses, HR and leaders. Demographic shifts, sustained market growth globalisation and cultural and generational differences are forcing organisations to re-think the way they engage with their people.
Organisation Design for Uber Times will help you:
- Anticipate mega-trends and changes.
- Learn how to identify your organisation’s strategy, market position and where your organisation is in the business life cycle.
- Unpack well-known organisation design models, frameworks and processes.
- Learn how to design for Uber times.
- Understand the impact of robots and artificial intelligence on your organisation.
- Design jobs, as well as organisation layers, that match best practice organisation design.
- Implement the remuneration principles required to support this design.
- Understand what a high-performing organisation is (so you have something to aim for).
By Dr Mark Bussin
Available from Knowres Publishing | +27 (0)11 706 6009 | www.kr.co.za |