The use of this site and the terms and conditions for our providing information, is governed by this Legal Statement. By using this site, you acknowledge that you have read the Legal Statement and that you accept and will be bound by the terms thereof.
- BusinessBrief Publishing (Pty) Ltd. All rights reserved. Requests to lift material should be made to the editor. While every effort has been made by the publisher to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein, the publisher and its agents cannot be held responsible for any errors, or loss incurred as a result.
- All the text, graphics, audio, design, software, registered trademarks and other work produced are copyright protected to BusinessBrief Publishing (Pty) Ltd, trading as BusinessBrief and/or bbrief (hereinafter referred to as bbrief) unless otherwise stated.
Articles are published at the editor’s discretion, and are not linked to the payment of any consideration or to any obligation to place advertising.
Published for a consideration, this material is provided by the client and does not necessarily reflect the views of the publication. It includes profiles, features, white papers, case studies, and thought leadership pieces.
Written by an independent journalist, this material is published for a consideration, and includes profiles, features, white papers, case studies, and thought leadership pieces.
The publisher advises that readers consult their financial and professional consultants before acting on any information.
4. EDITORIAL SUBMISSIONS:
- Editorial contributions are welcome, but the publisher cannot accept responsibility for unsolicited material.
- The editor reserves the right to alter or cut copy.
- All material used has been submitted with the understanding that it is original, and the publisher accepts no responsibility for any misrepresentation in this regard.
- No consideration is accepted for any editorial published.
- Published articles are not linked to the placement of any advertising.
All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of any material herein is strictly prohibited, unless authorised in writing by bbrief.
Any graphics and documents not created by bbrief for this web site are deemed to be in the public domain and are merely used here for illustrative purposes or information sharing to enhance the quality of the pool of professional bodies, their members and the communities of expert practice they serve.
The information provided from or through this site is provided “as is”, “as available”, and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed (including but not limited to the disclaimer of any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose). The information may contain errors, problems or other limitations. Our sole and entire maximum liability for any inaccurate information, for any reason, and user’s sole and exclusive remedy for any cause whatsoever, shall be limited to the amount paid by the customer for the information received (if any).
- We are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like). Whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
- The limitations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between us and you. We would not provide this site and information without such limitations.
No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, currentness, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
Whilst the utmost care is taken to ensure that the site and download documents are virus free, all responsibility for any damage caused by viruses that may be contained within the electronic files of this site are disclaimed.
If we decide to change our Legal Statement, we will post those changes to this page and other places we deem appropriate so our visitors are always aware of the terms of this web service.