Welcome to the World of Hyperautomation
Learn How to Harness Artificial Intelligence to Boost Business & Make Our World More Human
By Pascal Bornet, Ian Barkin & Jochen Wirtz
Two centuries ago, the Industrial Revolution began to automate blue-collar work, allowing production, distribution and buying to increase efficiency on a booming scale. Unsurprisingly, profits and wider societal improvements followed.
Today, Artificial Intelligence has the ability to automate white-collar work, in a shift many are calling the 4th Industrial Revolution (4IR). Industry experts Pascal Bornet, Ian Barkin and Jochen Wirtz are at the helm of this Hyperautomation. In their new book, the team lays out what the future might look like.
Trends in the broad field of artificial intelligence
This is the first book on Intelligent Automation (IA). Also called Hyperautomation, it is one of the most recent trends in the broad field of artificial intelligence.
IA is a cutting-edge combination of methods and technologies, involving people, organisations, machine learning, low-code platforms, robotic process automation (RPA), and more.
This book is for everyone – whether you are an experienced practitioner, new to the topic, or simply interested in what the future holds for enterprises, work, life, and society as a whole.
Key content of the book:
- What is Intelligent Automation (IA)? Why has the use of IA been expanding so rapidly? What are the benefits it unleashes for employees, companies, customers, and society?
- How have leading organisations been able to harness the full potential of IA, at scale, and generate massive efficiency gains in the range of 20 to 60%?
- How can IA save 10+ million lives per year, triple our global budget for education, eliminate hunger, help protect our planet, or increase the resilience of society to pandemics and crises?
What you will get from this book:
- Get the lessons learned from 100+ IA transformation successes (and failures)
- Benefit from the largest publicly available library of 500+ IA use cases by industry and by business function
- Gain access to insights garnered from 200+ IA industry experts
Harnessing AI to boost business and making our world more human
“We want to instil a hope in people of the promise AI holds for a better world. It may be a recent technology, but it has rapidly taken precedence in application, R&D and potential. More than 80% of all work globally is office-based, and AI now holds the future keys to better performance, enjoyment and results in the office work arena – not to mention the wider positive impacts for society. In this book we take readers through the technologies leveraged by AI in a way anyone can understand. In everything from chatbots and data analytics to machine learning, biometrics and video/image analysis – we take readers on a journey with this technology and showcase how it’s going to change everything about our lives in the future.”
– Pascal Bornet, a global thought leader in the industry
“An insightful exploration of Intelligent Automation”.
– Dr Kai-Fu Lee, Author of NYT Bestseller AI Superpowers
“An essential reading for anybody who cares about the future of work.”
– Arianna Huffington
Further endorsements have been received from the likes of Dr Luc Julia (creator of Apple Siri) and Klaus Schwab (Founder and President of the World Economic Forum).
About the authors
Pascal Bornet is a recognised global expert, thought leader, and pioneer in the field of IA. He founded and led the IA practices for Mckinsey & Company and Ernst & Young (EY), where he drove hundreds of IA transformations across industries.
Bornet is a member of the Forbes Technology Council, and he was awarded Global Top Voice in Technology 2019.
lan Barkin is Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer at SYKES. He is a globally recognised thought leader and veteran in the IA space.
Barkin co-founded Symphony Ventures, a pure-play IA consulting company providing cutting-edge services across all sectors. In 2018, the company was acquired for US$69 million by SYKES, a NASDAQ-listed global leader.
Dr. Jochen Wirtz is Vice-Dean MBA Programmes at the National University of Singapore Business School, and Professor of Marketing.
He is a well-known and highly acclaimed author with more than 20 books published, including Services Marketing – People, Technology, Strategy. His research has been published in over 100 academic journal articles, and he received over 40 awards.
- MORE INFOMATION | Intelligent Automation |
- ISBN | 979-8691819230 |
- Classification | Technology |