How to present, persuade and close the deal
By Justin Cohen
Being the best doesn’t guarantee you’ll get the business. Having the best pitch does.
Whether you’re looking for clients, investors or employees, you need to know how to pitch your products, services and ideas in a way that is most likely to secure you the deal. Justin Cohen’s internationally acclaimed six-step formula is designed to do just that.
The ultimate formula
Having taught and refined his Pitch To Win programme for five years, and having helped secure numerous multimillion-dollar deals in that time, Justin now shares his secrets for success in Pitch To Win, the book.
In Pitch To Win, you will discover:
- The number 1 reason a winning pitch gets chosen over the rest.
- The mindset of people who win the most pitches.
- A step-by-step guide to creating and delivering a winning pitch script.
- How to reduce nervousness and develop big pitch temperament.
- How to win without being salesy and by living your purpose.
This is the ultimate formula to pitching anything to anyone. Best of all, you get to do it without being ‘salesy’ and by living your purpose. A true gift not just to anyone in business, but anyone who wants to change the world.
Plus, Justin’s method, outlined in Pitch To Win, is proven, having been credited with winning major entrepreneurship competitions and deals.
“The Pitch to Win method played a critical role in our winning this competition.”
– Julian Kyula, Winner, IBM Global Entrepreneur of the year
“I’m not sure our auditors have ever got applause after a pitch, but that’s what happened after we applied Justin’s method, winning one of our most important deals.”
– Ajen Sita, CEO, EY
“A brilliant resource for winning new business.”
– Nadia Bilchik, CNN
About the author
Justin Cohen is a business strategist, international speaker and a world-leading expert on pitching for business. He has coached entrepreneurs, small businesses and major corporates to win some of the toughest multimillion-dollar pitches.
He is a firm favourite of big and small businesses for practical pitching and presentation guidance. And a renowned international speaker and author with Pitch To Win already hitting the #2 place on the Exclusive Books Business list.
- Publisher | Mercury Books |
- ISBN | 9781928230588 |
- Recommended Retail Price | R250.00 |
- CLASSIFICATION | Entrepreneurship, Business Inspiration, Sales |