21 Laws of influence in love and business
By Justin Cohen
Decades of research show that the most important key to success and happiness is the strength of our relationships. Winning at life depends on knowing how to win with people.
In this book Justin Cohen, one of the world’s leading experts on human potential, will show you how to win with people.
With a combination of cutting-edge research, humour, entertaining examples and practical take-home tools, you will discover the 21 laws of influence to help you:
- Attract high-value people into your life.
- Motivate people to do what you want done.
- Prevent and resolve conflict.
- Inspire people to realise their full potential.
- Do the one thing that creates almost instant liking and rapport.
Justin Cohen’s new book, Winning With Relationships – 21 Laws of Influence in Love and Business coincides with a brand new prime-time reality show on M-Net, taking over from The Bachelor called Single Wives SA.
He is the transformational coach and host on M-Net’s The Single Wives SA. Justin is a local bestselling author, global speaker and transformational coach, who presents and trains in the fields of relationships, motivation, sales, customer service and leadership.
While best known as a top international speaker on the corporate circuit this book is a ‘How To’ for enhancing all relationships (business and personal).
The book has already received excellent reviews:
“This book is invaluable! I feel like it’s turned me into a relationship guru.”
– Jason Greer, Host of The Bachelor South Africa
“More than a book on relationships, this is a tour de force on leadership.”
– Sir Eric Peacock, Chairman, Academy for Chief Executives, UK
- Publisher | Burnet Media |
- ISBN | 9781928230885 |
- Recommended Retail Price | R220.00 |
- CLASSIFICATION | Business, Relationships |